To access Sally Williams's full profile
With a strong background in third party supplier management and experience in managing end to end governance processes (from contract award to in-life management and exit), I am adept at identifying and pro-actively mitigating any third party supplier risk, leveraging the maximum service delivery and ensuring full compliance to requirements in the heavily regulated finance services sector.
JOB TITLE: Supplier Relationship Manager
INDUSTRY: Banking & Financial Services
CATEGORY: BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Services
CURRENT LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Senior
PRIMARY PROCUREMENT SYSTEM: SAP
Supplier Relationship Manager
May 2013 - Present | Cardiff
Currently a Barclaycard Supplier Relationship Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of Business Unit third party supplier performance monitoring, governance, and overview and remediation of issues.
- Providing operational and subject matter expertise around the management of risks associated with key suppliers and third party vendors.
- All supplier and contract management activities, including: coordinating supplier assurance activities; providing supplier performance oversight; managing contractual processes & formal contract changes; financial/risk assessment reviews
• Brought a legacy portfolio of suppliers into governance within six months, by implementing the Barclays Group Supplier governance framework, coordinating all assurance activities and pro-actively ensuring corrective actions were taken to eliminate any regulatory or operational deficiencies.
• Identified risks to the budget and reduced supplier portfolio costs by 20% (£1 million) in 2015 by re-negotiating pricing structures to reflect anticipated growth, moving to more cost effective solutions, and removing non-value adding activities.