To access Len Pannett's full profile
A pragmatic consultant who helps clients to realize their strategic objectives, interpreting the "what do we do" into the "how do we do it":
Author of the forthcoming book on the impact of 3D printing on the supply chain.
Over 20 years’ of proven experience designing and implementing world-class operational strategies, focused on:
• Supply chain transformation
• Complex programme management
• Business- and technology-led change management
Typical questions answered have included:
• How do I gain confidence in what is going on in my business/programme/project?
• How can I turn my supply chain into an asset, a differentiator?
• How do I change my supply chain to get a step change in performance?
• What do I need to do about 3D printing?
• Where can I save money, and what can I do differently to improve my revenues?
• How do we rescue our failing programme and what can we do better?
• How do I go about setting up my PMO and implementing good management practices?
I have a broad, cross-industry experience including aerospace, agriculture, defence, food, government, infrastructure, high tech, manufacturing, mining, O&G, power generation, retail, software, telecoms and timber.
I am dual national, British and Brazilian, and bilingual in English and Portuguese, with business-level French and Spanish, and have considerable experience of working in the UK, the Nordics and across Europe, Africa, Latin America and in the USA.
COMPANY NAME: Visagio Ltd
JOB TITLE: Partner
FUNCTION: Consultancy, Strategy, & Transformation
INDUSTRY: Business Services & Consulting
CATEGORY: BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Services
CURRENT LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Other C Level
September 2013 - Present | London, United Kingdom
Visagio is a consultancy specialised in the implementation of operational strategy. This includes supply chain transformation, programme and project management and control, people and performance transformation and the development and implementation of shared services. Visagio's clients cover the full spectrum of sectors, particularly those with capital-intensive operations.
As well as helping clients implement new and transformational operational strategies, I have published and presented at conferences and Business Schools on the impacts of 3D printing on the supply chain.
University of Durham
Master of Business Administration
2000 - 2004