To access Justin Plokhooy's full profile
Recognized as an innovative supply chain leader who employs systems thinking and expert facilitation to successfully lead strategic, transformative, change across the value chain to Fortune 500 environments. Proven leader and supply chain expert with 15+ years of experience in all phases of the value management chain including: Supply Chain, Global Sourcing, Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management.
Specialties: Strategic Alliance Contracts. IT Sourcing. Coaching & Mentoring, Project Management, Cost Management, Strategic Sourcing, BPO & Outsourcing, Leadership, Organizational Change, Relationship Management, Category Management
JOB TITLE: Director Supply Chain Management
INDUSTRY: Banking & Financial Services
CATEGORY: IT - Software
CURRENT LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Senior
PRIMARY PROCUREMENT SYSTEM: PeopleSoft
Director Supply Chain Management
April 2016 - Present | San Antonio, TX
• Directs, leads and develops a team of supply chain professionals, focusing on IT Operations and Enterprise Infrastructure, in performance of services across the supply chain life cycle
• Leads the designing of sourcing solutions, negotiating agreements, and developing and fostering relationships to optimize return and mitigate risk
• Provides guidance and oversight on value generation sourcing and profitability improvement initiatives to enable business leaders to supplement the workforce, scale business operations, deliver operating efficiencies, and better serve our members through global service providers.
• Serves as the primary interface to senior management for all third party needs across the end-to-end sourcing process, including planning, sourcing and post award support of third party product and service contracts
July 2011 - March 2016 ( 4 years, 8 months ) | San Antonio, TX
• Applied expert knowledge of procurement business, its products, and processes. Serves as the primary resource for cross-functional team members on escalated contract issues of a unique nature.
• Serves as the technical expert, providing direction to others on complex issues, and mentoring team members
• Oversaw analyses, root cause identification, and development and recommendation of project deliverables. Delivers strategic procurement recommendations to senior leadership.
• Served as the subject matter expert in all phases of highly complex and often unique contracts and strategic major acquisitions to include drafting statement of work, creating request for proposals and performing complex contract evaluations and negotiations.
BS of Economics
1999 - 2002
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Florida Institute of Technology
MA of Acquistion and Contract Management
2004 - 2006
MSM of Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness
2007 - 2009