To access Jason D'Assisi's full profile
JOB TITLE: Procurement Manager
INDUSTRY: Banking & Financial Services
CATEGORY: Capital Goods
CURRENT LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Intermediate
PRIMARY PROCUREMENT SYSTEM: SAP
February 2015 - Present | Hong Kong
Supply Specialist (Engineering & Site Support Services)
July 2013 - January 2015 ( 1 year, 6 months ) | Melbourne
July 2012 - July 2013 ( 1 year ) | Melbourne
Responsible for managing key indirect categories (telecommunications, supply chain & logistics, professional services, IT, environmental & sustainability, and legal).
- Procurement Lead (SSO Refresh: Win 8 & Office 365): Lead Sourcing Specialist, Negotiations, Change Management and Cross-Functional Team Management.
- Procurement Lead (National Waste Management Solution): Lead Sourcing Specialist, Negotiator and Contract Manager
- Procurement Lead (Myer Christmas Experience): Lead Sourcing Specialist, Negotiator, Cross-Functional Team Leader, and Contract Advisor
- Procurement Lead (National Fire Services): Lead Sourcing Specialist, Negotiator, Contract Advisor
August 2010 - August 2012 ( 2 years ) | Melbourne
Responsible for managing key indirect categories (telecommunications, travel, office consumables, professional services, human resources, marketing, and property). Also responsible for the continuous improvement of Procurement processes, policies and procedures.
- Procurement Champion on finance steering committee;
- Co-Developed Supplier Evaluation and Relationship Management Guidelines incorporating processes and tools to effectively manage tactical and strategic suppliers;
- Australian Procurement lead for Global Hotel Tender negotiations.
National Procurement Officer
July 2009 - August 2010 ( 1 year, 1 month ) | Melbourne
Responsible for managing key supplier relationships, monitoring and developing KPI reports and the management of daily procurement activities and mentor junior team members in procurement processes and methodology.
- Effectively developed, managed and reviewed procurement processes for both Melbourne and Perth repairs and insurance claims for H1 Project - 'hail project';
- Successfully implemented an effective and efficient reporting, payment and customer service process for H1 Project - 'hail project'.
University of Melbourne
Masters of Supply Chain Management
2012 - 2012
Bachelors of Supply Chain Management & Logistics
2008 - 2011