To access Isak Rydlund's full profile
One day I asked myself why we keep tracking contracts and obligations using spreadsheets. I realized there was a better way and the idea for PACTA - The Proactive Contract Management System was born. I am now on a mission to help people responsible for managing contracts save 50% of their time and minimize risk for the business (and stop using spreadsheets and filing cabinets...)
JOB TITLE: COO and co-founder @ PACTA
INDUSTRY: IT & Telecommunications
CATEGORY: HR - Generalist
CURRENT LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: COO
PRIMARY PROCUREMENT SYSTEM: Other
COO and co-founder
July 2014 - Present
PACTA turns contracts into smart contracts. With an intuitive and mobile friendly interface, PACTA increases contract visibility and decreases the risk of missing something important. Contracts are finally transformed from a static safety net into a dynamic and accessible business tool enabling better business relationships and better results.
The Gybe Change Management Group Inc.
January 2014 - Present
The Gybe Group combines business coaching, consulting and training to help our clients grow.
We take a balanced approach to evaluating your unique situation. We look at the hard and tangible facets of your business as well as the soft less tangible (but no less important) facets. We can help you not only survive, but grow in today’s highly competitive business environment.
Core areas include:
- Marketing and Brand building consulting to win with your consumer/client.
- Sourcing and Purchasing consulting for top and bottom line impact.
- Business Strategy consulting to take your organization to new heights.
- Training to positively and sustainably impact you and your organization.
- Contract and negotiation consulting to help you create win-win situations
- Business and Career Coaching to regain and boost confidence in times of change.
March 2012 - November 2012 ( 8 months ) | Geneva, Switzerland
Independent Business Consultant for SME's
- Sales- and Business Development Management strategy development and implementation
- Strategic Sourcing and Sourcing strategy development and implementation
- Business Process development and implementation
- Contracts and Contract Negotiations
- Telecom, Internet and Media law
Business Development Manager EMEA & ANZ
October 2009 - March 2012 ( 2 years, 5 months ) | Geneva, Switzerland
Responsible for growing the JOBY business through acquisition of new customers and opening of new distribution channels in the Nordic-, Middle Eastern-, African- and Oceanian regions.
Driving continued growth within legacy customer base.
Developing and implementing regional and local long term go to market strategies (GTMS).
Planning and leading negotiations with distributors and retailers.
- In less than three years increased sales by over 470% in Northern-, Southern Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and New Zealand
- Developed and launched Go-To-Market-Strategies for 11 new product launches in local markets
- Developed complete legal and commercial contract from scratch
Strategic Purchasing Manager
Procter & Gamble
May 2007 - October 2009 ( 2 years, 5 months ) | Geneva, Switzerland
Strategic sourcing of marketing services for Global Brand Building Purchases. Responsible for white space expansion and sourcing of Direct To Consumer Marketing (DTCM) and online sampling.
Working and leading x-functional, x-business units, x-regional teams redesigning the Procter & Gamble supply chain for marketing services.
- Delivered savings in excess of 1100% versus firm targets over less than three years.
- Led pricing and contract negotiations in single source adversarial supplier situations
- Developed DTCM Sourcing Strategy for EMEA