To access Ghulam Hosain Anosh's full profile
Professional Procurement employee of the Afghan Ministry of Mines and Petroleum. Graduated student of the University of Pune India.
COMPANY NAME: Afghan Ministry of Mines and Petroleum
JOB TITLE: Manager / Consultant
INDUSTRY: Government & Public Sector
CATEGORY: Facilities Management
CURRENT LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Junior
Afghan Ministry of Mines and Petroleum
September 2018 - Present | Kabul, Afghanistan
1. Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts of goods, services, and work procurement.
2. Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
3. Manage record-keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
4. Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
5. Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
6. Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
University of Pune
Bachelor of Business Administration of Business
2014 - 2017
business administration program includes learning corporate business strategies, examining international marketing strategies and training team leaders who are capable of working effectively in a dynamic business environment. Common courses:
Research methods in business
Business information systems