To access Gary Bond's full profile
An action-orientated individual, with a pro-active "can do" attitude.
Confident and ambitious, with meticulous eye for detail. Hard working and passionate about my profession with a natural curiosity to learn and improve.
Extremely reliable, highly versatile, resourceful with creative problem solving skills.
A natural leader, with a consultative and innovative approach suitable for both small and diverse business groups.
COMPANY NAME: Billericay Dental Supply Ltd
JOB TITLE: Global Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
INDUSTRY: Health Care & Pharmaceuticals
CATEGORY: Components & Parts
CURRENT LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Senior
PRIMARY PROCUREMENT SYSTEM: Other
Manager Strategic Sourcing
The Dental Directory
September 2015 - Present | Essex
Overall management and development of strategic partnerships and relationships with manufacturers of Medical Devices for use in the dental industry, corporates, NHS, including incorporation of GS1, and the wider healthcare industry.
Streamline, improve and expand product portfolio for the Own Brand private label, building high quality, industry desired offerings. Focus on supply chain efficiency, inventory, compliance, and value improvements with existing and new manufacturers via negotiation, improved buying strategies and supply chain analysis.
Introduction of Supply Chain Risk analysis, steps and measures to comply with Modern Slavery Act, including new policies and processes.
Sourcing lead for introduction and training of Microsoft SharePoint and associated software.
Corporate Sourcing - Castings, Machining and Forgings
Gardner Denver Ltd
April 2011 - September 2015 ( 4 years, 5 months ) | Europe
Reporting directly to the Commodity Director
- Responsible for performing analysis and reporting in support of Global Sourcing
- Highly involved with all aspects of Commodity Management
- Manage multi-site projects for European Commodity Team and support projects for Global Sourcing Teams
- Manage and Support Sourcing Process Mapping, and fit/gap analysis
- Implemenation of eSourcing platform, including strategy, design, creation and administration.
- Assist in the deployment of organizational sourcing policies and procedures and conduct special studies and bench-marking in cooperation with stakeholders and in support of company initiatives and goals