To access Fidan Amirbekova's full profile
CIPS Certified Procurement Professional with deep knowledge and experience in Supply Chain (Purchasing, Contract Management, Tenders, Logistics, E-Sourcing), Sales & Marketing, Finance, Procedure & Process upgrades, Database implementation (ERP), Staff training etc.
I have been working for Bakcell for 13 years in different areas I am proud of my contribution to the development and prosperity of the company
I am a hardworking person with excellent communication and teamwork skills and ability to work under pressure. Highly organized, detail-oriented individual with superior analytical and interpersonal skills, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Good team member.
Passed different training, participated in seminars and workshops abroad. Always continuously develop my skills. Open to share knowledge with the team.
Fluently speak English, Russian and Azeri.
JOB TITLE: Senior Procurement Specialist, Marketing Department, Procurement Division, Marketing, Sales and General Services Senior Category Procurement Specialist
INDUSTRY: IT & Telecommunications
CURRENT LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Senior
PRIMARY PROCUREMENT SYSTEM: Oracle
Senior Procurement Specialist, Marketing Department, Procurement Division
February 2017 - Present
• Providing procurement support to 2 of the 3 mobile operators in Azerbaijan
• Managing spend of 20m USD with an annual rate of savings at 15%
• Have organized a successful tender for Creative Works for Azerfon. The selected agency is one of the best CIS agencies and Cannes Lions winner. 46% discount on monthly fee received from direct negotiations
• Managing relationship with key suppliers – Manchester United Football Club, McCann Ericsson Azerbaijan, Publicis Macedonia, Plastoria A. S. etc.
• Improvement of marketing and promo stock through Oracle Material Management and LCC sourcing from China
• Contribution in the Group consolidation process
Marketing, Sales and General Services Senior Category Procurement Specialist
January 2014 - Present | Baku, Azerbaijan
• Sourcing, supplier selection and evaluation, quality management, customer relations management, e-procurement and supplier performance management;
• Organize procurement processes including preparation and conduct of RFQs, RFIs and RFPs, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with Bakcell rules and regulations.
• Provide advice, information, and assistance related to the procurement module in Oracle, procurement policies and related business procedures;
Marketing, Sales and General Services Categories Procurement Specialist
January 2011 - January 2014 ( 3 years ) | Azerbaijan
Responsible for selecting of supplier for goods, materials, equipment and services, Carrying out tender process, which includes preparation and sending RFP's, preparing draft contracts, collecting bids and preparing bid evaluation forms, presenting results, Negotiating with suppliers on commercial and legal terms, Preparing purchase orders and contracts in ERP system
PA to CFO/ Accounting clerk
November 2006 - January 2011 ( 4 years, 2 months ) | Baku
Payment Orders creation, work in Oracle ERP, work with contracts and small cash database
Azerbaijan State Economic University
Bachelor of Accounting and Audit
2006 - 2011