To access Eve Lewis's full profile
JOB TITLE: Buying Manager, Buyer
INDUSTRY: Professional Services
CURRENT LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Intermediate
PRIMARY PROCUREMENT SYSTEM: SAP
June 2017 - Present
• Leading and driving a large Buying Team to effectively and proactively source MRO items from new and existing
suppliers in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and internal procedure(s).
• Effectively lead, manage, motivate and develop a Team of buyers to deliver on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with business strategy
• Effectively manage the Buying processes for IESA Clients driving compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and internal procedure(s)
• Establish and maintain rapport with all levels of Supplier personnel to ensure Client satisfaction
• Initiate, plan and control the workflow in order to ensure outputs are delivered to time, budget and specification
• Facilitate and lead to process improvement opportunities for the Buying function and implement agreed initiatives throughout the Team
• Take responsibility for the recruitment, training and development of the Team, driving efficiency and productivity rough monthly 121 meetings and annual appraisals
Supplier Relationship Manager
June 2016 - June 2017 ( 1 year )
Forging and developing relationship with key suppliers and clients alike.
Managing key procurement relationships, ensuring that contracts are delivered successfully and ensure significant saving are achieved across the business.
First line manager Paper
May 2014 - May 2015 ( 1 year ) | Liverpool
• In charge of paper admin team to fulfil production needs
• Training and developing staffs to fulfil their role
• Produce monthly purchasing report, such as raw material usage (ink, paper), cost centre-spending report.
• Vendor setting, PO enquiry and internal order system
• Identify potential saving opportunities, get better value and deal directly with current suppliers whilst looking for alternative possible sources of supply.
• Negotiating with supplier to achieve the best value for the business
• Conducting spending analysis on procurement items and suppliers, supplier review meetings to ensure best possible terms and opportunities,
• Engage and support stakeholders to minimise the waste and maximise the benefit from the goods and services.
May 2007 - Present | Liverpool
As buyer, I carried out many projects, such as hire car process, welfare upgrade project, ink telemetry project. From data collecting, tendering, price negotiation, payment agreement to contract agreement. Early involvement with supply and engagement with stakeholder is the key to the success project. Supply management is another area I focus on. I am responsible for ensuring that the management of the Supply Chain achieves both local and group operating requirements. This includes risk assessment and audit, including Corporate Social Responsibility. I carried out bench marking process and yearly review meeting with suppliers to improve supplier performance. Lead and Co-ordinate other functions of the company with regard to activities that involve the supply base. (I.e. Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Finance, Supplier Quality, Material Control). I use many communication methods, from face to face, email, phone call to PowerPoint presentation enabled me to obtain agreement with supplier, feedbacks and support to relevant stakeholders and effective supply relationship management.
Shanghai Teachers University
BA of World History
1990 - 1994