To access Ed Nagy's full profile
Proven success in Materials and Supply Chain Management ensuring performance goals are met
and customers are delighted.
• A driver with an innovative and positive attitude.
• Highly motivated and team oriented, inspiring the trust and cooperation of others with
the ability to motivate and encourage others.
• Excels at working with conflicting business needs and varying organizational priorities at
high levels to generate superior results.
• Excels at developing opportunities to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of facility
spend and introducing innovative approaches to contracting and procurement processes.
• Currently seeking expat opportunities upstream.
You are invited to join my Linkedin Group "World Class Supply Chain Management"
This is an independent group that seeks to bring together the best people in the fields of Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Project Management, Inventory Management, Logistics, Lean Six Sigma, Technology and other related fields to share knowledge and experiences so that members across the globe can benefit. This is a "No-Judgment Zone" where experts and novices can feel free to ask questions, share insights, and communicate openly and collaboratively..
JOB TITLE: Procurement
INDUSTRY: Oil & Gas
CATEGORY: Capital Goods
March 1978 - Present
Over 30 years of experience in Materials Management , Procurement, Sourcing, Contracts, Turnarounds, Capital Projects, Warehousing, Logistics, Investment Recovery, Logistics, eProcurement.
Systems knowledge : SAP, Ariba, Maximo, Ketera, SimSmart- Cognos, Primavera, MS Office
USM University of Southern Mississippi
B.S. Business Administration of Business/Finance