To access devashish bajaj's full profile
COMPANY NAME: beroe
JOB TITLE: Manager / Consultant
FUNCTION: Consultancy, Strategy, & Transformation
CURRENT LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Senior
PRIMARY PROCUREMENT SYSTEM: Other
April 2018 - Present | Chennai
Multi-functional role which involves aspects of both customer relations and strategic consulting.
Spend Analysis; KPI development; Supplier Identification - Preferred Supplier and Sub-Supplier, Diverse Suppliers; Organize Live RFI, Sustainability Initiatives from procurement, Parameter based Location Selection
Key responsibilities include:
1) Lead procurement discussions to identify sourcing opportunities through procurement maturity analysis and offer research driven solutions to client’s business challenges
2) Supported category strategy initiatives for client. Majorly focus on indirect categories - Facilities Management, Construction, Marketing, Travel, Market Research, Human Resources
3) Manage project to ensure that the research output is aligned to client requirements
4) Account manager for a client in the insurance sector
4) Single point of contact (SPoC) for key stakeholders and customer relationship management
Project manager for short term projects. Key Responsibilities include:
1) Work with execution team to ensure timely delivery
2) Provide weekly task to team and monitor progress
3) Guided team to ensure quality of project is maintained
4) Share periodic updates with stakeholder and aligned work to meet targets
March 2016 - March 2018 ( 2 years ) | chennai
Managed internal research process for marketing categories in terms of scoping of project, conducting feasibility analysis, executing the project and final delivery of report to the client. Mentoring of new analyst and overseeing 1 -2 analysts during the period
• Measure and monitor suppliers across major markets such as US and APAC
• Developed groundbreaking thought leadership materials covering recent developments in the industry
• Actively supported the product development team in creating a centralized deck for the Media category
• Worked on multiple pilot studies across different client industries and converted 2 clients during the period
Senior Research Analyst
October 2014 - February 2016 ( 1 year, 4 months )
Independently conceptualized research framework
• Changed focus from category reports to solution driven reports wherein focus was put on actionable findings based on the client’s current state and market dynamics
• Conducted cross domain reports which included exposure to other spend categories such as shared services, meetings and travels
• Conducted data cleansing and spend analysis for a major client to help them identify their major suppliers and saving potential
• Mentored new analysts into project execution and assess project scope & execution
April 2013 - Present ( 7 years )
Devashish is a part of the media services sub-category which is a part of the marketing services category. Major responsibilities at Beroe includes providing market intelligence reports to clients assist them in making strategic decisions by conducting exhaustive secondary research, interaction with industry experts. Additionally, to assist client in identifying the best fit agencies in the market to partner based on their requirements and needs.
New Ambadi Estates
April 2012 - May 2012 ( 1 month )
As part an endeavor to learn more about the industry Devashish worked with New Ambari Estates which is a part of the prestigious Murugappa Group. During the brief period of 2 months he was able to develop a better understanding of organizational culture and dynamics. During this time Devashish worked on a project to understand the rubber industry and helped providing research insights to enable New Ambadi Estates make a strategic decision on its manufacturing requirements.
Key objectives of the internship were:
To identify the major Catheters made of Natural Rubber.
To see the possibility of making specialty product involving precision.
To know the market potential and existing players.
To find profitable and competitive product amongst the same.
To find the feasibility of a possible tie up with any of the existing players
April 2011 - May 2011 ( 1 month )
As part of the curriculum, Devashish worked with Zuari Cements (part of the globally renowned Italcementi Group). He assisted the marketing department understand the market by conducting a research to analyse the consumer perspective towards the brand.
The broad objectives of the project were:
To test the awareness and satisfaction level of the possible customers of Zuari
To find the reasons of dissatisfaction and unawareness among the sample
population with respect to Zuari Cements.
To test the awareness of the innovative products of the group
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies
PGDM of Marketing
2011 - 2013
Christ College - Bangalore
BBM of Marketing
2008 - 2011
Sanskriti the Gurukul
Xth; S.S.C of
2002 - 2006