To access David Weaver's full profile
I have committed the last few years to both supply chain management topics and online marketing. My focus is the optimization of internal supply chain processes through implementing intelligent inventory management and demand planning software. I believe in the power of collaboration and find the wide array of discussions regarding supply chain management topics intriguing. As the editor for the inventory and supply chain optimization blog, my goal is to raise awareness to both current trends and news stories in the field of inventory and supply chain management.
Originally from San Jose, California, I have spent the last 5.5 years living in Germany.
Follow me on Twitter @Weaver_davidw for more supply chain management and digital marketing updates.
● Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Marketing (completed in San Jose, California), Magna Cum Laude
● Master Degree in International Business Management/ Strategic Marketing & Change Management (completed in Osnabrück, Germany)
● 5 years retail experience/retail marketing, purchasing, retail management
● 2.5 years online marketing experience - SEO, SEM, Google Adwords, Social Media Marketing, Google Analytics, Typo3, WordPress, Online Marketing Campaign Management, Link Building, Sistrix Toolbox, online video strategy / Story board development (see Video Projects below), Landingpage optimization, content creation etc.
● 1 year inventory counting process optimization experience - statistical inventory sampling
I am always open for new challenges!
FUNCTION: Sales & Marketing
Online Marketing Manager
October 2011 - Present | Aachen, Germany
SEO/SEM - Adwords Campaigns
Controlling/analysis of web activities
Maintenance of online profiles and entries on portals
Development and creation of internet strategies and campaigns
Social Media strategy development & execution
Storyboard development for product videos (video marketing strategy)
Creation and continual management of supply chain blog
Associate Manager / Buyer
Summer Winds Garden Center
June 2006 - November 2008 ( 2 years, 5 months ) | San Jose, California
Supervision of daily in-store projects
Responsible for daily deposits
Buyer for 2 departments
University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück
Masters of International Business Management
2009 - 2011
- Strategic Marketing and Change Management Concentrations
- Master Thesis: Assessing the Pay-What-You-Want (PWYW) pricing mechanism: using insights from behavioral economics to help successfully integrate PWYW pricing into a business model
Product and Innovation Management
Global Economic Framework
Mergers, Aquisitions and Development
San Jose State University
Bachelors of Business Administration
2003 - 2007