To access Bianca Asakura's full profile
JOB TITLE: Procurement Analyst
INDUSTRY: Aviation & Aerospace
CATEGORY: Components & Parts
PRIMARY PROCUREMENT SYSTEM: SAP
Lufthansa Service Group Sky Chefs
February 2013 - Present | São Paulo
I joined the company as a Procurement Intern in 2013, having the opportunity to continue as an Assistant in 2014 and at the moment I'm an Analyst in 2015. During these years, I've been responsible for:
• Categories that I have been responsible for: Fruits & Vegetables; Bakery; Eggs; Frozen fish; Meat; Dry Goods and miscellaneous.
• Mapping and market research;
• Analyze the scenarios in order to check the profitability and process optimization;
• Analyze the inflation impact on the categories;
• Negotiate with the suppliers aiming better cost and to achieve the company goals for the categories;
• Provide and analyze Management Reports and KPI's;
• Service Level Agreement (SLA)' implementation and control;
• Cost management - through the variations analysis, identifiy which cost will be covered and forwarded to Sales department.
Universidade Nove de Julho
Bachelor of Business Administration of Administration
2012 - 2015
I led the projects from the group, including the End Of Course Paper.