To access Awashesh Tiwari's full profile
I have acquired extensive experience handling cost effective procurement, implementing best contracting & procurement systems for procurement of services and materials, recording transactions in SAP MM Module & ERP- Oracle, personnel management, mentoring & leading large workforce along with providing structured inputs in the areas of techno-commercial negotiations, and finalization of contract / award of work.
Currently I am exploring the possibility of placement at a suitable professional position with higher responsibilities where I can contribute towards providing effective business solutions that requires complete grasp of Contracts Management & Techno-commercial Operations. I have well-developed written and oral communication skills along with a good exposure to working in diverse cultures which are essential for success in this role
COMPANY NAME: Varrsana Ispat Ltd
JOB TITLE: Department Head
CURRENT LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Senior
PRIMARY PROCUREMENT SYSTEM: SAP
Sr. Manager - Purchase & Stores
Varrsana Ispat Ltd
October 2015 - Present | Gandhidham, Gujrat
• Responsible for Operational Work Of Integrated Steel Plant, Power Plant, Sponge Iron, With Maintaining ISO Standard & Working On ERP (Oracle Based). All Mechanical. Electrical Spares, I.T. Related Instruments, Consumables Items, Bag Filters, Structural Steel Items, Cements, Etc.
• Managing all activities entailed in facilitating complete cycle of conversion from purchase requisition/indents along with negotiations and completes expediting of supply/service till payment processing.
• Responsible for managing supply of chemical, consumables, equipment spares, steel, Tools & tackles & material handling equipments.
• Ensuring on-timely delivery of quality products to the company requirement.
• Deft in Managing Vendors and achieving the best possible prices through effective Vendor Development.
• Managing Capital Cost Calculation & Analysis, Service Level Improvement,
• Internal Audits & Compliances, M.I.S Reports for Every month.
• Processing of Rate Contracts & Annual Orders, Advance planning For Scheduled Maintenance.
• Material & Maintenance Cost Calculation & Analysis.
• Vendor Performance Evaluation & Risk analysis with Crisis Management
Institute of Management Technology - Ghaziabad
PGDM of Materials Management
2009 - 2010
Supply Chain/Materials Management & Logistics, Marketing Mix, Product Development & Complete Solution for Industry Procurement Cycle.
G.G.U - Bilaspur
B.E. of Mechanical Engineering
2003 - 2007
Mechanical Engineering with Nuclear Power Plant as Minor Project & Smart Steering System as Major Project.