To access Abhi Dahiya's full profile
Abhi currently serves as Product Owner of Corporate Platform at Procurious Limited. Abhi has worked in the Product, Consulting and Technology industries for 8 years with his previous 5 years as Chief of Staff and Program Manager within Dell's Supply Chain in Austin, TX, and Boston, MA. As Chief of Staff at Dell, Abhi provided key technical and operational advice to executive leadership and internal teams on initiatives related to Global Materials strategy. His previous roles included working as a Consultant for Sapient Consulting and as an Engineer for Infosys Technologies.
Abhi has an MBA with specialisation in Supply Chain Management from Rutgers Business School, US, and BTech with specialisation in Computer Science from India. He is CPSM certified and served as Director of Education for ISM's Austin Chapter. His work at Dell earned him ISM and ThomasNet's 30 under 30 Supply Chain Rising Star recognition in 2016.
COMPANY NAME: Procurious
JOB TITLE: Product Owner, Previously Chief Of Staff, Supply Chain Program Manager, Consultant, and Web Developer
FUNCTION: Consultancy, Strategy, & Transformation
INDUSTRY: IT & Telecommunications
CATEGORY: Components & Parts
CURRENT LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Intermediate
PRIMARY PROCUREMENT SYSTEM: Ariba
August 2018 - Present | London UK
Chief Of Staff for Global Materials
February 2017 - July 2018 ( 1 year, 5 months ) | Austin, TX, USA
Provide key technical and executive advice to executive leadership and internal teams on initiatives related to Global Materials strategy:-
- Facilitate cross-functional business alignment and play a central role in the operational efficiency of the organization. Global Materials consists of approximately 320 global team members, across 8 countries, who collectively operates Dell’s supply chain of products and services for our customers, manage 7 Dell owned factories and 15 Dell ODMs.
- Manage budget, head-count, travel, expense, town-halls and scorecards for the entire organization.
Supply Chain Program Manager
January 2014 - February 2017 ( 3 years, 1 month ) | Austin, TX, USA
Direct a cross-functional team responsible for reducing the organization-wide backlog by conducting competitive analysis and executing 4 worldwide initiatives:-
- Work with Dell Global Buyer/Planners to reduce COS issues driven by CFG qualification and deviation issues, collaborate with outsourcers to reduce backlog caused by CFI and BTB parts.
Facilitate activities globally to prevent and mitigate material shortages throughout different manufacturing facilities around the world on assigned commodities and drive recovery plan:-
- Conduct strategic supply chain analysis to identify and recommend opportunities for improving efficiency and effectiveness of the supply chain.
- Communicate on time accurate shortage to material planning & logistics management and followup to ensure part is supplied against and shortage is closed.
- Maintain Continuity of Supply (COS) for assigned products to maintain standard lead times.
Rutgers Business School
MBA of Supply Chain
2012 - 2014