The Faculty Strategic Category Augmentation Capability Training
When: 18 Mar 2020 - 19 Mar 2020
Where: Saxons Training Centre Brisbane
The Faculty’s focused and interactive two day program, Strategic Category Augmentation, combines theory, practical exercises and networking, designed to lift capability and critical competencies.
A properly implemented category strategy is a powerful tool for delivering value through optimising risk and cost, whilst promoting cross-functional collaboration and improving service and supply chain innovation.
This course focuses extensively on the activities, tools and techniques needed to develop a category strategy for an area of spend. Using a range of different practical case studies and real life examples, it will provide an understanding of how to apply key Category Management tools, as well as overcome internal resistance to change and develop a cross-functional approach to Category Management.
- Category Management objectives
- Developing spend profiles
- Understanding market forces and cost structures
- Understanding category risks and performance
- Embedding the category objectives in to a strategy and plan
- Working with stakeholders and Influencing them
- Communicating strategy and plan to C-level executives
- Augment Category Management across the organisation
Source: http://bit.ly/2M5vsvKBook event