What’s included in a BRAVO membership?
The Launch Event
Held virtually over 90 minutes the BRAVO members can expect limitless opportunities!
- An opportunity to hear directly from some of today’s most inspirational women, covering topics of Gender Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
- An opportunity to create new connections
- An opportunity to kick start your BRAVO journey with a BANG!
- An opportunity to kick start your ambition to enhance your career and drive real world change
You’ll also get the exclusive chance to hear from Leslie Ehm, Bestselling Author, Swagger Coach and Speaker, and Tania Seary. Tania is a leading procurement & supply chain entrepreneur and is recognised as one of the most influential members of the global procurement & supply chain profession. Tania has a strong passion for supporting women throughout the supply chain.
The Flagship Event
At this exciting half-day virtual event, we bring together a selection of some of the most inspiring and successful females both inside and outside of procurement to talk, openly and honestly, about issues that matter to women.
This year’s event is set to be interactive and action-packed … we’ll announce details shortly!
Our program of 5 x masterclasses will run throughout the year. Strengthen your hard and soft management and leadership skills as you hear from leaders in their field.
- Strengthening your inner (cheer) leader: Nicky Abdinor | Clinical Psychologist & inspirational speaker
- The art, science and Practice of Highly Collaborative Relationships: Kate Vitasek | Author, educator & architect of the Vested business model
- BRAVE - Leaning into Tough Conversations: Angela Giacoumis, CEO | Emotous
- CPO Spotlight - Ask Us Anything: Featuring a panel of some of the world’s most well-known CPOs
- Communication to enhance, influence and impact: Lucy Bloom | speaker, author and consultant
Developing a relationship with a mentor can make all the difference to your success in the workplace. Our mentoring program has been designed to cover topics relevant at any stage of your career. Topics that will be covered include:
- Confidence > Conversations > Connections
- Leadership Development
- How to use LinkedIn to maximise your career and build your brand
This year, we’re also adding the below exciting additions to the BRAVO program:
- BRAVO Buddy program: An opportunity to be connected with another BRAVO member to experience the journey together.
- Digital BRAVO handbook: A one-of-a-kind handbook that includes reflections and practical worksheets to help members put their learnings into action.
- BRAVO journal: A gorgeous keepsake that members can bring along to events to keep notes.
- BRAVO library: An on-demand resource with the latest videos from BRAVO’s most inspiring women.
- Global BRAVO: Exclusive access to networking opportunities with other BRAVO women and speakers.