Negotiation for the real world
Bringing learning to life with real world techniques and expertise, Negotiating for Success with Bill Garcia, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, TableForce, will provide a strong foundation in negotiations skills for all functions, including Purchasing, Sales and Project Management.
Learning Objectives, participants will learn …
- What negotiating means and the settings it applies to
- The stages of negotiation and how to manage the overall process to produce favorable outcomes
- How to negotiate effectively across the table with various levels and functions
- Various strategies and tactics to help produce a favorable negotiation outcome
- The constant pillars of negotiation skills that apply across all negotiation scenarios
- What is meant by Win-Win outcomes and its importance to the overall success of the business (its not what you think!)
- How to perceive the other party’s agenda and use the information effectively during negotiations
- How to negotiate beyond price and apply big-picture thinking and total cost analysis into the negotiation process
- How to think creatively and trade-off less important items for those that are most important
- The importance of planning to the negotiation process and how to plan effectively
- How to negotiate assertively, but fairly, in order to build and maintain positive long-term relationships that have maximum value for the business
- The importance of trust to the long-term success of a negotiated agreement
- This session is for The Faculty Roundtable members only.
Each member organisation can nominate 1 representative to attend. For more information on The Faculty Roundtable, please contact [email protected].