Really Seeing Indigenous People
It’s extraordinary to think that, 200 years on, most Australians say they have never met an Aboriginal person, let alone contributed to reconciliation. Indigenous broadcaster Stan Grant addresses the imbalance that sees Indigenous Australians still the most impoverished and imprisoned people in the country, largely absent from positions of power. What can we do to end discrimination and improve opportunities? And how can we help Aboriginal people find their voice and be seen in a country where they’re still largely unrecognised? In this dynamic 90-minute masterclass, learn how we can all shift the dial, broaden our reach and increase visibility for Aboriginal people.
- Actively help to build stronger communities
- Develop a stronger economic base and greater opportunities
- Play a significant role in forging a clear path forward
- Actively improve professional outcomes for Aboriginal people
- Articulate appropriate business strategies
This session is for The Faculty Roundtable members only. For more information on The Faculty Roundtable, please contact [email protected]