Great culture is an organisation’s unseen competitive advantage
Your organisation is a collision of cultures. The office is where the worlds of personal and organisational culture collide.
It’s the tension that exists between how “I do things” and how “We do things”.
Are you experiencing disengaged team, negative corridor conversations, resistance to change or poor workplace behaviours?
Many of these issues are the product of a culture left to its default. This program will train and equip you with tools and resources to create and shape a world class culture by design.
How do you:
- Give feedback on negative or counter-cultural behaviours in the workplace in a way that is both empowering and elegant.
- Craft cultural language and stories that help spread the culture message
Shane Hatton, Speaker, Author, Trainer, Coach will share insights and give practical takeaways on how you can create a culture by design that permeates the organisation where every team member knows and understands what is expected of them and you are empowered.
- Explore how you can help create culture by design.
- Understand the four culture conversations.
- Confidently deliver tough conversations.
- Effectively deliver recognition conversations
This session is for The Faculty Roundtable members only. For more information on The Faculty Roundtable, please contact [email protected]