Join some of the most influential Procurement leaders in the country: our CPO Live unites Procurement’s best and brightest for unparalleled professional development opportunities through thought-provoking presentations and the opportunity to discuss and develop current ideas.
The CPO Live includes outsider thinking and insider expertise, best practice, industry experience, opportunities to drive innovation and ultimately deliver efficiencies in organisations. Roundtables gather senior procurement leaders at different stages but on the same journey, allowing them to challenge and be challenged.
In collaboration with Beeline, our CPO Live is a chance to connect, collaborate and compare with your peers. Come away feeling informed and inspired but also challenged in new ways of pushing yourself and your team to go to that next level.
Packed with ideas and opportunities to discuss current issues with other senior procurement leaders you will hear from global leaders and explore thought-provoking and informative topics including:
- Panel Discussion: What to do when Procurement holds the key to your organisation’s talent strategy, Facilitated by Michael Schiappa, CPO, Beeline, Panelists Rob Halsall, Executive Director, Procurement, Transport for New South Wales.
- Leading Hybrid Teams through Change, Julia Steele, Leadership Expert, Facilitator, Coach and Author
- What to do when Procurement holds the key to your organisation’s talent strategy, Judy Bumgarner, VP of Product Strategy and Jaina Patel, Senior Product Manager, Global Strategy, Beeline
- Group Discussion: How does Procurement Hold the Key? Facilitated by Tania Seary, Founder, The Faculty, Procurious and The Source
- Leadership Effectiveness, Roh Singh, CEO and Founder, Populis