What’s included in a BRAVO membership?
The Launch Event
Known for her incredible tennis career, Jelena Dokic will headline our launch event. Jelena will share her courageous story of survival both on and off the court, something that is nothing short of remarkable, and that will leave you inspired and mesmerised.
Held virtually over 90 minutes the BRAVO members can expect limitless opportunities!
- An opportunity to hear directly from Jelena Dokic
- An opportunity to create new connections
- An opportunity to kick start your BRAVO journey with a BANG!
- An opportunity to kick start your ambition to enhance your career and drive real world change
Register now for the FREE Launch Event and Information Session on April 7.
The Flagship Event
At this exciting half-day virtual event, we bring together a selection of some of the most inspiring and successful females both inside and outside of procurement to talk, openly and honestly, about issues that matter to women.
Highlights of last year's event included:
- An awe-inspiring keynote speech by the formidable Ita Buttrose
- Sessions that included critical topics such as pay negotiation simulations, how to overcome bias, and much more.
- Exceptional networking opportunities among the 30+ speakers and 200 + attendees.
This year’s event is set to be even more interactive and action-packed … we’ll announce details shortly!
Our program of 5 x masterclasses will run throughout the year. Strengthen your hard and soft management and leadership skills as you hear from leaders in their field.
- Strengthening your inner cheerleader: Nicky Abdinor, Clinical Psychologist
- Becoming Fearless: Janel Briggs, Mindset and Business Coach
- CPO Spotlight - Ask Us Anything: Featuring some of the world’s most well-known CPOs
- Communication to enhance, influence and impact: Lucy Bloom, speaker, author and consultant
- BRAVE - Leaning into Tough Conversations: Angela Giacoumis, CEO | Emotous
Developing a relationship with a mentor can make all the difference to your success in the workplace. Our mentoring program has been designed to cover topics relevant at any stage of your career. Topics that will be covered include:
- Confidence > Conversations > Connections
- Leadership development
- How to use Linkedin to maximise your career and build your brand
This year, we’re also adding the below exciting additions to the BRAVO program:
- BRAVO Buddy program: An opportunity to be connected with another BRAVO member to experience the journey together.
- Digital BRAVO handbook: A one-of-a-kind handbook that includes reflections and practical worksheets to help members put their learnings into action.
- BRAVO journal: A gorgeous keepsake that members can bring along to events to keep notes.
- BRAVO library: An on-demand resource with the latest videos from BRAVO’s most inspiring women.
- Global BRAVO: Exclusive access to networking opportunities with other BRAVO women and speakers.