Back to discussions

Does anyone has experience with this matter? Certification of authorization to sell a brand product that will cost me $9700. My Good are underway on a sea but will not be deliver unless I pay that amount.

The shipment has been successful and the cargo is presently at the Checkpoint at Port of Alexandria port Egypt and the custom officials realized that a firm holds monopoly power for the Double A copy Paper brand and we are needed to process certifications from the Thai Chambers/ Ukraine Chambers Of Commerce that will authorized your esteemed company for the import of this brands paper into côte d'ivoire and also to be as the sole distributor and sales agent of the brand of paper in your country and the whole of Middle East, Without this certification, the custom authority will not allowed the Goods to proceed with your container for delivery to côte d'ivoire Abidjan and will be detained. The documents will be processed in Thailand or Ukraine because the headquarter for this brand of paper is located there and will be fax to the various port authority and will gives your company full right and ownership for the import of this brand papers from any of it's sales agent.We are going to used our refundable insurance scheme in processing this documents to avoid further delay with regards to your cargo delivery.The sum of $9,700USD has been charged for processing the certificates and the fee is refundable and the certificate will be valid for a period of Twenty Four (24) months from the date of issue.You are needed to meet up with the fee payment of $9,700USD before the departure time to côte d'ivoire comes up..
Answers (2)